Abi 2023 – THE BEST STUDENT PARTY CRUISE!
22H PARTY CRUISE
Party of your life for 2 nights and a day of shopping and relaxing in Stockholm!
Get yours now!
€169 PER PERSON
Price includes 2 x breakfast buffet and 1 x dinner buffet.
Price per person when the cabin is full (2-4 persons per cabin).
Cabin classes are divided in the order of registration.
Abiristeilyt cruises have been one of the highlights of high school for 25 years! In 2023, Abiristeilyt cruises will take over the Baltic Sea again! Choose yours from: 22 H party cruises from Helsinki to Tallinn, Day in Stockholm cruises from Helsinki (2 days) and 22 H party cruises from Turku to Stockholm (no landing). The ship is rocked by Finland’s best artists and students!
The age limit for the cruise is 18 years. For Abiristeilyt cruise, the group doesn’t need guardians if everyone is 18 or over.
You can also make individual reservations with the form.
BOOK CRUISE FOR YOUR HIGH SCHOOL NOW!
GOOD TO KNOW
- Abiristeilyt DJs keep the party going all night long! But if you feel like enjoying a more relaxed atmosphere with your friends, there are many places for that too on board.
- Remember to take care of your friends! If your friend has had a few too many, be the good friend and escort them to the cabin.
- There are videographers and photographers on the Abiristeilyt cruise. If you do not want yourself to be filmed or taken pictures of, please let them know. The images may be used for Nelonen Media Live Oy’s marketing purposes.
- The ship’s INFO is available throughout the cruise and provides answers to all your questions.
- Bring enough money with you to make the service on the ship smoother, but there is an ATM on the ship too. Debit and credit cards are accepted as means of payment, but there may be interruptions in Visa Electron’s functionality at sea.
- Nelonen Media Live Oy, which owns the Abiristeilyt cruises brand, is responsible for the program on board.
- The responsible tour operator is Elämysmatkat and the package tour is subject to the Package Travel Act and the conditions mentioned on the confirmation.
- Tallink Silja Oy and Viking Line Oy are responsible for the ship operations, and the shipping conditions of Tallink Silja Oy and Viking Line Oy are followed for the ship voyage.
- If the Abiristeilyt Cruise is cancelled due to weather conditions, fire, shipwreck, war or other compelling reason (COVID-19), the liability of the organisers is limited to the price of the ticket.
- Remember to check that you have the necessary travel documents for travel and the documents are valid. Further information: Police and the Border Guard
- We recommend taking out travel insurance.
- We reserve the right to changes.
- Alcoholic beverages and already opened soft drinks
- All soft drinks and juice cans larger than 0.33 l
- All food other than small savoury items (sandwich, chips, biscuits, etc.).
- Leave any extras at home. (e.g. blades, long chains and everything else that is useless…)
ABIRISTEILYT CRUISES FAQ
Elämysmatkat is the responsible tour operator of the Abiristeilyt cruises. If you can’t find answers to your questions here, please contact Elämysmatkat by phone on 030 621 9440 Mon-Fri 9-15 or by e-mail at email@example.com
WILL COVID-19 AFFECT THE SPRING 2022 ABIRISTEILYT CRUISES?
Fortunately, we still have more than six months left to the Abiristeilyt Cruises and we hope to have great Abiristeilyt Cruises together with you. The Cruise productions are currently continuing as planned and we are working closely with the shipping companies. The health and safety of our customers, artists and staff are our priority.
If the situation changes and the ships or routes of the Abiristeilyt Cruises have to be changed or cancelled, we will inform you immediately. We can continue to wait for the cruises as before.
HOW CAN I BOOK AN ABIRISTEILYT CRUISE? CAN I BOOK JUST ONE PERSON?
We recommend that you first make a joint group booking for all your high school students. This will allow your high school to have a common dining time and make it easier to place them all in the cabins. However, it is also possible to book individually for the Abiristeilyt cruise. In either case, you can make a reservation using the pre-booking form, after which Elämysmatkat will process your reservation and send you a booking confirmation via e-mail. We recommend having travel insurance.
WHEN DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR THE ABIRISTEILYT CRUISE?
The first payment is made during the previous spring. For later bookings, the payment is due 2 weeks after confirmation. The final payment will be paid in the fall before the cruise. You will receive payment instructions from the contact person who made the booking.
HOW CAN I CANCEL MY TRIP?
Cancellation of the trip can be done through the contact person who made the reservation and booked the trip. The contact person will notify Elämysmatkat of the cancellation. Please note the cancellation charges included in the cancellation policy. We recommend that you take out travel insurance.
- Abiristeilyt Stockholm 2022 travel conditions.
WHAT IS THE AGE LIMIT FOR THE ABIRISTEILYT CRUISE?
The age limit for a cruise is 18 years. If a person on your reservation hasn’t reached the age of 18 at the start of the cruise, you should be in contact with Elämysmatkat after you have made your booking. A person under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a guardian and have a travel permit form filled in.
CAN BUSES BRINGING STUDENTS TO THE PORT BE PARKED ON BOARD DURING THE CRUISE?
Buses cannot be taken on a cruise and must be parked in the port. You can enquire about the possible bus locations directly from Elämysmatkat after your reservation.
DO BUS DRIVERS PAY THE SAME PRICE AS STUDENTS?
If bus drivers want to go on a cruise, they pay the same price as the students.
CAN I BUY ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES FROM THE TAX FREE STORE ON THE DEPARTURE NIGHT?
The sale of alcoholic beverages takes place from the store only on the return day.
IS THERE A SECURITY INSPECTION WHEN BOARDING THE SHIP?
Yes. All luggage and backpacks are inspected. All alcoholic beverages and open soft drinks will be confiscated. All blades, toy guns, metal key chains, etc. will also be confiscated.
DO BANK CARDS AND VISA ELECTRON WORK ON BOARD?
In addition to cash, the most common credit cards and a Finnish bank card are accepted as payment methods on board. VISA Electron if the connection works.
WHAT TRAVEL DOCUMENTS DO I NEED FOR THE CRUISE?
When travelling to Tallinn, you need a valid passport or photo ID issued by a police authority. When travelling to Stockholm, Finnish citizens are not required to have a passport. However, all passengers must prove their identity on request with a valid ID. Further information on travel documents can be found on the shipping companies’ websites: Viking Line
WHERE CAN I ASK ABOUT LOST PROPERTY?
After the cruise, the lost property from the ship will be delivered to the Finnish Lost and Found Service. Contact information can be found on the shipping companies’ websites: Viking Line.
TOUR OPERATOR FOR 2022 ABIRISTEILYT
Everything related to bookings:
Tel. 030 621 9440 Mo-Fr 9-15